Payment is accepted in any one of the following ways:
Cash (£ sterling), or credit/debit card or BACS
See below for the cards we are able to accept.
Accepted credit cards.
Terms and Conditions for Booking
- A deposit of 50% for each night of accommodation is required to secure your booking (Non- Refundable). This can be done through our online booking system or a credit/debit card number can be given or alternatively, a BACS payment made.
- Guests may check in after 5.00pm, and we request that an estimated time of arrival is given when booking. On departure, guests are asked to vacate the room and settle their invoice by 10.30am.
- We are happy to accept dogs into our purpose built kennels but this must be by prior arrangement and is at your own risk. Unfortunately, we do not accept pets in the house other than guide dogs.
- Brills Farm is a non-smoking establishment.
- Damage to fixtures, fittings and furniture may be charged to a guest’s bill at the owner’s discretion.
We respectfully remind guests that a reservation constitutes a contract. In the event of cancellation or curtailment of your stay with us, we reserve the right to make a charge (see below). If we are unable to re-let the room we reserve the right to charge for any financial losses we incur. We therefore advise you to take out insurance cover against cancellation or curtailment.
The 50% deposit taken to secure your booking is non refundable.
Number of day's notice:
Less than 15 days - £75% of the total charge
Less than 7 days - 100% of the total charge
No show or reduction in booking after arrival - 100% of total charge.